Let us help you with the “What”, “How” and “Where” of an online session.
What do I need for the session?
- If you will be using a laptop or a desktop computer, you will need a webcam and a microphone and speakers.
- If you will be using a mobile phone or tablet, then your device will need to have a front facing camera, microphone and speakers or earphones.
- You do not need to download any additional software or application for the session
Where can I do the session?
Out somewhere? Can’t log in to your session on laptop/computer? No worries! We have got you covered. Log in to your account and proceed for your session through your mobile phone or tablet from anywhere
“How”?Here’s how it works.
- You will be connected to your practitioner through live video. Log in to your Healing Clouds account and Click on “Start Session” on your dashboard.
- You will be asked to test your device’s camera and sound in three simple steps to ensure an uninterrupted session.
1. Speaker Test: You will be asked if you can hear a sound. Click on yes or no accordingly.
2. Webcam/Front facing camera test: You will be asked whether you can see yourself in the camera. You need to click on yes or No accordingly.
3. Microphone test: You will be asked if the bars move when you speak. Click on yes or no accordingly.
4. Once this is done, you will be connected to your practitioner through live and secure video.
In case you are unable to complete any of the above tests and you click on “NO”, you will be asked to report this issue to our technical team and they will revert to you with the resolution.
Hope this helps you. Good luck for your session.