Recording a good podcast is a simple task, recording a great podcast needs skill! 😉
Here's your complete guide to record a great podcast that will connect with audience at all levels.
- Topic - We will propose you the topic relevant to your profile and experience. On mutual agreement, we finalise it prior to your podcast.
- Questions - Along with the topic, you will receive a set of question that you can expect to be asked in your podcast
- Schedule - We will send you a link where you can book your 45 minute slot for the podcast
- Your Surrounding/Room - You need to ensure that you are seated in a room, where you have absolutely no background noise or white noise. You may want to test a few options for best sound quality before the scheduled day and time.
- Your Device - Please use a microphone and headset for your podcast. Test the device using Skype's call testing service.
- Medium to Connect - You will be contacted on Skype for the interview. This will be an audio recording only. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection for your call.
- Introduction - The first 10 minutes shall be dedicated to your introduction - about you and your practice, your credentials, and your experience.
- Discussing the Topic - In this segment, we will discuss about the topic for the podcast. More on the lines of description, root cause and impacts.
- Your Viewpoint - Here's where you will shed more light on the topic in your opinion based on your experience. You may discuss a case study or give advice or suggestions that will help your listeners to connect with the topic.
- Closing - We will close the segment with your view about Healing Clouds as a platform and how you feel this will add value to clients globally.
- Call-to-Action - Here's where we ask clients to connect with you on Healing Clouds and start their healing and wellness journey with you.
Important Points to Remember
- Know what you’re going to talk about and prepare well for it
- Think about What is Most Beneficial to Your Audience
- Don’t try to rush through the interview
- Make it interesting for the listeners by including anecdotes or unique tips for them
- Smile through the interview! Let your audience 'hear' your smile in your conversation! 😊
Hope this helps!